Your One Wish Journal Process


What is your one wish? If you have more than one, which out of them all is it that you desire the most? 

After creating a vision board exercise over on my Patreon earlier this year, I created a journal spread documenting one of my dreams. Now you can do this for every single one of your dreams/wishes. Include images, intentions and affirmations. As you do so you will begin to cultivate positive emotions linked to that dream. Therefore becoming the energy you want to attract. 

This is a very powerful manifestation technique if practiced often. 

Below is a video process I did earlier in the year. Note: The background music is louder than I'd like as it was around the time I just started using new video editing software.

I hope that this inspired you in your journaling practice and gives you some fresh ideas to run with.



Comments

Popular Posts