New Horizons!


As I contemplated this months theme, I questioned if it was still relevant and if I should go ahead with it. At that VERY moment, someone in the video said, "Let's start the horizon next." My heart pounded at such serendipity!!

So, as many of you know, May was a tough one for me, BUT, it has been one of the most life changing months I have ever known. There's a difference between knowing something mentally and knowing something with the heart, through lived experience. Sometimes it take a massive test to learn a lesson. The lesson I have learned in this is non-resistance. I'll explain more about that in another post. Anyway, I can genuinely be grateful for what I've gone through because the lesson has been such a valuable one.

Expand Your Horizons

I got the theme for this month when I was in the thick of it. It was like I fell and, with my face in the dust, I looked up and saw a new horizon before me. I drew up a plan of action and as I did, I knew it was for us as a group. 

So, for this week, I want you to list ways in which you can expand. Take a whole week to really think about it. 
  • What does expand mean to you? 
  • How can you expand towards the plan for your life/your dreams?
  • Think out of the box. What has kept you stuck or confined?
  • Is there something new you have always wanted to try?
Expanding horizons is scary. It requires being brave and braving change. But if we don't move towards expansion and change, it will be forced on us eventually.

I have taken steps to expand, but I'm being gentle on myself and you should be too. We have a whole month to work on this and the group is there for support. I will be posting more about this in the coming week. I hope this time to have videos, more prompts and inspiration for you than I did in May! May I went into hermit mode as I dealt with what has been going on, lol. 

See you in the group!




Comments

Popular Posts