Seeking In September: Week Three - Ritual


One of the most life changing things I believe, out of my positive lifestyle, was creating ritual. Ritual for me was a form of habit which kept me focused on my dreams. It gave a very real sense of achievement, connection to my spiritual beliefs, and motivation to keep going. The visuals created, such as crystal grids, not only gave me a lift as I woke up in the morning, they also were a source of learning. Experimenting with what worked, and which crystal meant what to me personally, not just what the book says it's meant to mean.


How To Create Your Personal Ritual

First of all you will need to find a space in your home. It could be a small table by your bed, or simply a box. Ideally though, it should be where you will see it often. If you do have choose a box, then it is portable and can be placed anywhere.

Next, Go through the notes you have made so far this month and create a list of positive exercises you wish to practice which line up with your path so far. For example:
  • Crystals
  • Affirmations
  • Prayers
  • Charms
  • Art
  • Burning Incense
  • Oracle Cards
The list goes on. Each can be customised to suit you. My main focuses are Crystals, Affirmations, and a manifestation box. For more information on a manifestation box see here http://dreamcreatejournal.blogspot.com/2018/03/march-magic-day-18-excitement.html

If you're not used to creating a ritual for yourself, keep it simple and pick only one thing for now. I would visit my rituals daily, and more than once a day when things got intense. The best way I could describe my rituals are that they cultivated a positive mindset and they built up positive energy when things fast became oppressive and negative.

A Word On Familiarity

After a while, repetition and familiarity can dull motivation. However, depending on the intensity of your situation, you will keep finding new and fresh ways to approach your rituals. Keep experimenting and have a sense of openness and wonder. Use these times as times to explore and learn. 

What you have been making notes of will help personalise your rituals. 

Finally, if you feel comfortable doing so, please share your journey in the Dream Create Journal group over on Facebook.



Comments

Popular Posts